RE: One of many PT transformers for sale.

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hello Lucky

Seems to be a slow night, so I'll ask this off topic question. How many PTs
did you pick up? Did you pick up all the PTs?

Godfrey Loudner