Re: New TSG results

In a message dated 12/13/01 10:16:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Bart,

I use the house wiring ground for everything (small coil).
I have the gap and HEIC at the coil.  The controller board is about
5 feet away on a table near my variac, etc.  A 6 foot 18awg zip cord
connects the controller to the HEIC.

Cheers,
John