Re: Found a schem for 807 powered coil

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Mark,
I have an url (i'll find it if you would like) about "care and feeding
of old tubes" that says that it is best to bring the tube and fil. up to
full voltage slowly, with 5-10 minute run times between increments.
Maybe everyone already knows this but i thought i would bring it up?
i use my tube testers for this on most of my tubes myself.
Take care,
Marc M.