TSG + Ignition Coils - was Ed's Quadrac Driver

Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Ed, All

Does this mean that I can use a single, standard, ignition coil for TSG
duty, or should I still use a couple?  (I'd uncan them, wire them in
parallel/series and pop them in a new oil bath together).

Obtaining HEI coils here (Oz) ain't easy, whilst I can get the standard
ones locally for 15AUD each.

If anyone is running a TSG with a standard, straight-core, ignition
coil, I'd be interested to hear their experiences.

Cheers

Matthew Smith