Solid State TC info on website

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cwillis-at-guilford.edu>

Hi folks,

I just posted some info on my recent SSTC efforts using a half-bridge FET
circuit on my website at
www.angelfire-dot-com/electronic/cwillis/fetcoil.html

The schematic and construction details are linked at the bottom of that
page.
I have more pictures that I will put up soon, including 'scope waveforms
and some really sweet effects in atmospheric pressure neon gas.  Check it
out, let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks,
Carl