Re: TSG with DC?

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Mike,
Early on i did just this, (remember all the problems i had rectifying an
nst?) tsg on dc works VERY well, but at a price. It then seems that
dwell time becomes an issue?
Give it a try, i know you will be impressed. In fact I am going back
into the dc tsg exp'ing because more work is being done in ac use now.
take care,
marc

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Michael H Nolley by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nolleym-at-willamette.edu>