Re: Terry, post this for me

In a message dated 12/18/01 6:50:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Patrick,

NO.  I would not cut the coil in half.  It's probably a tuning
issue as you said, and you need more primary turns.  I would
just add some primary turns.  There is absolutely nothing
wrong with a secondary of the size, ratio, etc. that you are
using.  It will not hurt, (and may help) the performance to use
the secondary as is.

Yes, a coil like yours can give 36" + sparks if everything
is working right.

cheers,
John