Re: What it all does..

Maybe I can help. A tC is a high voltage transformer with special
properties. It steps up voltage beyond normal expectations to allow dynamic
bright light and sound effects for fun. The coils are resonant circuits that
step up  voltage. The toroid stores voltage for special effects. The
capacitor stores the charge current, sets the time and controles the
tuning.The spark gap is the high current switch that supplies current pulses
to the step up transformer. The NST supplies the power to run the light
show.
  Robert  H