Modertor note - Re: Caps and HV switch

Arrgh!  Not the PCB safety thread again!! :-))

Since the subject of PCB safety has ben gone over again and again in the
archives and it has a habit of not ending by itself, I will kill the PCB
thread early this time.

Note that safe or not, the local health authorities will have a "fit" if
they find out you have a tank of PCB oil in you basement.  They will make
it not worth you while right then and there...

Cheers,

	Terry
	Tesla list moderator