Re: MMC Orders and Christmas

Original poster: "Clifford Fahrer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cfahrer-at-in-touch-dot-net>

I mentioned to my wife that the old aluminum christmas tree would make a
great topload!  She got real mad
and explained the antique value of said tree.  Must be fallout from the
"Antique Road Show" :-)

Merry Christmas to all Coilers and to all a good spark!!!!!!!

Cliff Fahrer

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>