Re: L/C Meter

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Actually, according to the websites I've visited the
Wavetek 27XT's lowest ranges are 2mH and 2nF. That
makes its lowest res on 3 1/2 digits 1uH (1.999mH) and
1pF (1.999nF). Even my homemade 555 based cap meter
goes down lower than that, and 1uH resolution for
inductors makes it virtually useless for many of my
purposes.

If that fits your needs and you need a digital
multimeter, it sounds like a good deal.

What other test equipment do people use that they can
recommend for listmembers?

Steve Greenfield