salt water cap test

Original poster: "master koola by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <masterkoola-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I have a salt-water capacitor I recently built and I was wondering how I
would test it (sorry about my ignorance in these things). I was thinking
about wiring it up to a spark gap and charging it till it fires. I am using
a 7500-volt neon transformer to charge it. I don’t have any fancy equipment
to test it with thanks for any help.

                                                christopher