Re: Old questions, new free time

Original poster: "spoonMAN by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Thanks for all the help!

I thought of another question concerning wire:

  I can get twisted pair thermostat wire (24 ga) in about
600 ft rolls.. they only problem is that the wire is
twisted together.. is it possible to wind a secondary with
the wires twisted together, or would I be better off to
untwist them and just use a single wire?

Ben McMillen