Re: DC TSG - It works!

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Steve,

Really neat report--cool news. I'm pleased you got the
TSG to work with the filtered DC supply, because I've
got a choke output DC supply on the drawing board
right now, and have actually taken the first
construction steps. Your report gives me an
alternative to the ARSG.

My question is this: how hot does the annular trigger
electrode get? I'm asking because trigger electrode
heat will influence my TSG design. Does the slotted
holder rod get hot enough melt plastic?

Best Regards,

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg