RE: photocopier transformers mystery solved!

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Gregory

I removed the transformer from an unusually heavy MWO that outputs somewhat
higher than 4000 volts with an input of 120 volts. The secondary is 2.5
inches long. I'm hoping to find another one.

Godfrey Loudner