Re: electrocution experiences

Original poster: "spoonMAN by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

On the subject of electrocuton:

If anyone is looking for new footwear, timberland makes a
line of work boots called the pro series. One of these
pairs of boots provides open circuit protectoin of up to
600 volts.. it won't do much good for higher voltages..
it's still better than nothing.. just a thought.. ;)

Ben McMillen