Re: Anonymous Semiconductors - Help!

Hi Mathew -

You might want to download the NTE Quick Cross Reference v9.0 (it's free).
As you probably know,
NTE aquired ECG a while back. The desktop cross reference has proven real
handy for my collage of
scavenged components. I typically open up the cross reference, search on
the part number printed
on the component, then if found, I click on the link to the data sheet. The
link goes online to
bring up the data sheet and drawing. Very handy. Also, the NTE number is
always associated with
the part and can be used at the radioshack website within their component
search engine.

Anyway, here's the url:
http://www.nteinc-dot-com/

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>