Re: John's sync-adjust circuit

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ajones18-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

>Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
><FutureT-at-aol-dot-com>

>It will be intriquing to discover why your motor needs such a small
>capacitor.  Maybe one of the caps is different?  A larger value cap
>mixed in with the others?  It will be interesting to see if anyone
>else encounters a situation that requires such a small cap.

I had one go bad a few months ago when I was using the bunch of them.
So I had to remove each and measure to find the bad one. They all
measure about the same .93uF or so. Not enough difference to amount to
anything. Alan
_
ajones18-at-bellsouth-dot-net
ICQ #21057220