Re: Maggie help needed

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "michael.tucknott by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <michael.tucknott-at-virgin-dot-net>

> Hi Antonio
> Iv just finished taking a few more measurements of the driver system.
> I hope they are enough.
>
> Primary:-
> Conductor thickness = 2.5 sq. mm
> overall dia including insulation 3.5mm
> turns = 70
>
> Secondary:-
> conductor thickness = 8mm
> conductor spacing = 4.5mm (average)
> spacing between primary & secondary =60mm
> number of turns = 70

Aren't the wires swapped?
What are the dimensions (diameter, height) of the coils?

> The toroid on top of the driver measures 13" x 4 1/2".
> We also have a number of other toroids that we intend to use on the resonator
> coil in order to help tuning, they are of the following sizes.
>
> 20" X 4 1/2"
> 23" X 6 1/2"
> 28 1/2" X 6 1/2"
> 48" X 6 1/2"
>
> I hope this is of use, I'm sorry for the mix of units.

These are ok. I need the data about the dimensions of the driver in
order to evaluate the inductances and the coupling coefficient.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz