Re: Awg formula, was "New formula for secondary resonant frequency"

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Paul,

Thanks for taking a moment to spell out the calc. I made 2 errors. First was
using log to base (of which I didn't specify) instead of the NL, and the other
was a decimal placement with wd (due to how I use the wd cell in an Excel
sheet). Anyway, all is well. I now get 18.000447.

Thanks for clarifying the "Natural Log". If a base isn't specifically called
out, Excel and calculators assume log to base 1. If you specified that in the
text then I simply missed it. It's funny how the error came so close so I
assumed the formula was entered correctly.

Thanks again,
Bart