Re: SSTC sites?

Original poster: "R.E.Burnett by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <R.E.Burnett-at-newcastle.ac.uk>

Jan,

There is also some info from Don Klipstein here:

http://www.misty-dot-com/people/don/sst.html

Many different drive approaches are discussed here.   I'm not sure if the
author is still a member of this list or not ?

							-Richie,