Re: Sword-like VTTC spark pix at my website

Original poster: "David Trimmell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <davidt-at-pond-dot-net>

John, Excellent example of a nice long Staccato spark! Are you using a
Digital camera? I never shot any photos while playing with Staccato VTTC's,
mostly because I was only getting 18-19" spark from my coil, and I knew it
should be better (plus a film setup is not for the lazy ;-)). New work here?

Regards,

David Trimmell