Fwd: Please help me with my coil

Original poster: "Paul Marshall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Tom,

   What is the diameter of your coil ? I had a 4" that produced 60" arc's
routinly. I was running  a static gap. 10 electrodes .025" between them and
plenty of air. My cap was .026 uF. If I can help you in anyway just write me
at marshallklugmann-at-aol-dot-com

Paul M