Re: Then I guess this doesn't count either....*

Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>

Ralph, All

The following books is carried by The Tesla Book Company.
http://www.teslabook-dot-com/books.html

Title: NIKOLA TESLA ON HIS WORK WITH ALTERNATING
        CURRENTS

        Nikola Tesla / Leland Anderson
 Cost $32.00

When I first purchased this book and read it (6 times and counting)!, there
is even with the vast resources of this List, a huge amount of unfinished
research remaining as a tribute to Tesla that is waiting to be performed.
IMO the three "fountainheads" of Tesla's research, that have not been
distorted, spun-jobbed and/or sensationalized by the public media, or
biographers are:

1.  Inventions Researches and Writings of Nikola Tesla
    Thomas Commerford Martin

2.  Colorado Springs Notes
    Nikola Tesla

3.  Nikola Tesla on His Work with Alternating Currents
    Nikola Tesla/Leland Anderson

Another book which is very helpful for understanding the CSN is
-  TESLA COIL BUILDERS GUIDE TO COLORADO
    SPRINGS EXPERIMENTS
   Richard Hull, TCBOR

FWIW, Regards

Dave Sharpe, TCBOR