Re: A little worried. I don't want landlord to ban my hobby.

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Fucian-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi, I say its time to play James Bond a little and hide the thing and such.If
she asks again, play it off. Dont worry, I take it shes not the type to take
it up or even care much less about it.I doubt her being a land lady and all
that she will take up tesla coiling and kill herself.Pretend its a pet!!!!:-)

matt