Terry's Tesla Coil Tuner

Hi All,

I have been working on a fairly big project.  I have been trying to come up
with a cheap simple Tesla coil tuner that anyone can build.  Although it is
not done yet, I thought I would post the plans so far and get comments for
ideas and improvements.  I think it is is pretty good tool and I want the
instructions to be one of those things that lasts for years and years.  The
file size is sort of big (3.4 Mbyte) at the moment but the rough Word 97
draft is at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/TCT1.doc

I find it is best to get independant input as soon as possible on these things.

Comments and suggestions can be sent direct to me at:

terrellf-at-uswest-dot-net

Cheers,

	Terry