Re: Magnet Wire Sources

Original poster: "Peter Komen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <pkomen-at-zianet-dot-com>

I got a 10 lb. reel of 20 ga. at a local electric motor repair for $4.50
per pound.

You can watch for magnet wire on eBay but prices vary.  I got a large reel
of 26 ga. for about $2
per pound (plus $0.50 per pound shipping).

www.parawire-dot-com has magnet wire but it's pricey.  On eBay, they want $4 /
lb for an initial bid.

FWIW,

Pete Komen