In Search of Historical Photos & Documents

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ArcStarter3-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can find some historical photos, documents, or
anything else like that relating to Tesla? I'm working on a National History
Day project, with his developments of AC power as the subject (this year's
topic is frontiers in history).

Right now i'm in search of photos relating to the Chicago World's Fair in
1893, and the war of the currents between Tesla and Edison, although I am
also in desperate need of documents (I have his birth certificate, an article
from the Official Gazette about electromagnetic motors and a system of
electrical distribution, and a letter that was written in 1904 that can be
found on page 16 in "The Fantastic Inventions of Nikola Tesla").

I really want to make a big impression on the judges and educate individuals
about his achievements and inventions. Any help would be much appreciated.

BTW, has anyone considered getting a corporate sponsor for their coiling
activities? I mean something like the corporations helping with the funding
of coiling, and in return the coiler could give demonstrations while sort of
advertising for them? I'm thinking of looking into this, as the budget of a
14-year-old is severly limited.

Regards,

Josh Hunsaker
Denver, Colorado