Re: Then I guess this doesn't count either....*

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi Steve, Ed.    Wardenclyff, Wardenclyff!  Yes, Tesla used Wardenclyff
to get a "grip on the earth" and I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever
that the Master Tesla could and would have generated free electric for
all mankind in a wireless medium.  One simply needs to open up their mind
and use that 80 some percent of their brains that most people never use
and the results will become quickly apparent, even for those whom are
still skeptical of wireless energy transmission.  I think that the Master
Tesla had the opportunity to utilize much more of his brain capacity than
any one of us list members could ever dream of having!  Most
"professional amateurs" on this list seem to have a problem with that.
When any one of us can come up with 100 plus patents of endless variety
to benefit mankind in the endeavor of free and plentiful power for
everyone, anywhere, simply by erecting a receiving antenna then I will
humbly bow before you.  But until then, I must dream the dreams of the
Master Tesla!  And I believe that Wardenclyff would have been the
catalyst that would have set the world afire by giving all people an
equal chance for plentiful power!   AL.

<http://www.zooba-dot-com/email.asp?u=1537078&c=2&d=1171&t=1/15/01>http://www
.z
> > ooba-dot-com/email.asp?u=1537078&c=2&d=1171&t=1/15/01
> >
> > * Yes, posts about Wardencliff are on-topic since Wardercliff is a
> BIG Tesla
> > coil :-) - Terry
>
> 	Was the Wardencliff ever completed and operated, or was it
> just an
> unfinished dream?  If operated, what happened and where is the
> refeence?
>
> Ed

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.