RE: Then I guess this doesn't count either....*

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

>... You engineers, stop the petty bickering, quit saying it is not possible
>and combine your knowledge and know how and get together and create a
>real energy transmission device...

Nothing short of superconductors is superior to plain old wires.  If wires
don't count as "real energy transmission devices"  I'm not sure what does.
Even if wireless transmission could be more efficient, consider the economic
realities.  What utility is going to broadcast their power omnidirectionaly
to anyone with an antenna, if there is no mechanism to meter who receives it
and extract payment?

Gary Lau, Engineer
Waltham, MA USA