Re: Interesting thing about Tube Coil oscillators...

Original poster: "David Trimmell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <davidt-at-pond-dot-net>

Dave, Bert,

Thanks for the informative replies. This is something I may try, and see
where it goes. Looks like a good way to test the Q of a coil. Has anyone
actually expiremented with method? Coupling will be a bear, but I wonder
how it would work in a magnifier type arraignment, tight coupling for
power transfer, but low overall effective coupling?

Regards,

David Trimmell

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>