Re: Then I guess this doesn't count either....*

Original poster: "davep by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <davep-at-quik-dot-com>

> Why do most electrical engineers have this sort of arrogant pridefull thing
> about giving any credit to Nicola Tesla for being way ahead of his time,
> understanding things then that we are just beginning to understand now?

	The IEE formally honored Tesal as part of the century of electric
	light.  Check there pub;lications.

> I believe that Nicola Tesla envisioned things which are still far ahead of
> our present technology, why is that so gall darn hard for some to accept?

	Perhaps because some of us understand electrical and electronic
	technology, and have read Teslas's writings.  We can see what he
	knew and what he guiessed.  Sometimes the guesses were right,
	sometimes they were less so.  Many people have writ much about
	Tesla.  Some matches what he wrote, some....

	best
	dwp