From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2001 6:12 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Diluting Epoxy (for a secondary coat)

Original poster: "Bart by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<bmcguyer-at-houston.rr-dot-com>

Hello,
    For my new secondary, I was wondering if I could just mix 2-part liquid
epoxy and use that as the one and only coating.  The only problem that I can
see would be that the epoxy might not be fluid enough.  Should I use epoxy,
or just use many coats of varathane?  How might I dilute the epoxy and make
it flow better, but not affect the drying times?  Thanks for all the help to
come.

    Bart Mc.