Re: Conical Secondary

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Chris,

It really shouldn't matter very much - I'd go with the larger diameter
on the base to make it somewhat more stable.

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman
Stoneridge Engineering

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Chris Snyder by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <csnyder-at-ga.prestige-dot-net>