Re: multigap

Original poster: "Dr. Duncan Cadd by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dunckx-at-freeuk-dot-com>

Hi Chuck!

>The tubes were very luke warm after 2 minutes on continuos
>use.  No muck build up yet after several days of play although there
is some
>discolouring due to the localised heat. Have a look at
>http://www.charles.a.hobson.btinternet.co.uk/sp_gp1.jpg.

This looks like a well-made piece of kit :-)

>I think the 16mm tubes at right angles behave like 16mm spheres
facing each
>other. I have difficulty visualizing in 3-D, perhaps you can comment
on
>that.

Yes, you're probably not far off.  At any rate, if it's doing the job
that's what counts!  There's certainly loads of cooling surface for
the area being heated. Seems to me you've little cause for concern.

Dunckx