Re: coil update...

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Scot,

Please tell me more about your current limiting
inductor.  How big is the core, and what is it made
of.  How much of what kind of wire is wound on it.  Is
it commercial or homebrew, etc.,etc.  If you've
already covered this material on the list, please
reply off-list.

Many Thanks,

Greg
www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla