Re: Another trial: Strange results again...

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Simon

What is the space between your gap and how many turn do you have on your
secondary ?

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Simon Yorkston by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Quantum-X-at-Qserve.8m-dot-com>