Re: MMCcalc V2.2 as Excel

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<ludev-at-videotron.ca>

> Hi Kurt
>
> Tx a lot, now I don't need to emulate a PC on my Machintosh I could use it
> normaly with Excel.
>
> Luc Benard
>
> P.S. No a lot of Mac user on the list I think !    :-((

	Here's at least one Mac user [writing this on one on an old Quadra
630]; prefer the Mac for most things, but use the new 600 MHz Dell PC
for internet downloads and to run programs that require lots of speed.
As for emulation, I strongly recommend Electronics Work Bench, which
I've been using in various versions for the past 10 years or so.  Don't
know what's now available for the Mac of Powermac.  I'm using Version
4.1 on the Mac, and 5.1 on the PC.

Ed