RE: Odd Motor Mod...

Original poster: "David Dean by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <deano-at-corridor-dot-net>

hi Mike

That would be a six pole motor. Six flats will get you 1200 RPM. Use the
high speed wire and cap off (wire nuts are OK) the other speed wires. If
1075 is the highest speed listed, or the only speed listed, then that will
be the high speed. The other speeds use more inductance (windings) on the
run winding to lower the current and increase the slippage. The high speed
is the only one of interest for sync mod use.

later
deano