I NEED CAP HELP!

Original poster: "Drew Murray by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <drewallmighty-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello,
I just got my PT and it works great. As for limiting, thoes slider reostats
that the schools have work great as heating elements. They have ceramic
cores and there is nothing flammable on them. Running on 115vac -at- 15a i can
get 4-5 inch jacobbs jadders to run along two coat hangers. It was
manafactured by ABB, its brand new(still in the manufacturer's box. 1000va
and its rated for 120:4200, but i can push it to 10500 with a 120:300 volt
transformer. I was told that this should be safe if imm only feeding around
15 amps into the 120:300 volt XFMR. Here's the question.
I bought 323 poly 1 gallon zip lock bags.
I cut all of the zip locks off.
I cut out 123 tin foil sheets that when inserted into a bag, have      1
inch clearance on all sides from the seams of the bags.
There is a 3 inch tab of foil on one side of each plate for connections.
If i have a 1000va 10500v transformer, how many empty bags would i have to
put in between the bags with the plates to get the right capacitance. The
bags are around 80 mils i guess, but i am not sure because it doesn't say on
the box. I know that the many layers of the bags will allow for a reliable
cap with a high voltage rating.
I need to have my coil up and running by march, so somebody help PLEASE!
I can't seem to find much info on finding the capacitance that is
understandable to a 15yr old. Also will i need chokes for my PT or is rugged
enough to take the punishment.
Please Help!
R.S.V.P
                                                     In desparation,