Re: I NEED CAP HELP!

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Leik3-at-aol-dot-com>

Drew,
I think you're probably going to get the same wrath that I got when I
suggested I made my own cap (should we start the exploding caps and flying
flaming oil again??). I doubt that the baggies are 80 mil, that's pretty
thick. If you are going to insist on making your own cap, I would urge you
away especially from the baggie and foil thing. Everywhere there's a kink in
the foil, you're going to build up a local hot spot and that will melt
through the baggie and short out the cap and you're back at square one. If
you have to make your own cap (which is garunteed to fail, just how hard is
it to fix) from what I've heard is that the best way to go is to do a combo
of the rolled polly and MMC. The math for that is such that a fifteen year
old can even understand.
Good luck,
Dennis