Re: S.s. info...re: differing secondaries

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Richie

I save the doc about your SSTC couple of month ago on your web site and I
post a question on the list about
using a feedback coil to drive a solid state coil or something similar but
no response ( some time my
english could be hard to understand ;-)) ) any way I saw you want to work
on that approach. Please keep us
inform I'm highly interested.

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "R.E.Burnett by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <R.E.Burnett-at-newcastle.ac.uk>