Re: Mot DC Ps

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Tx Matt

You lost me after the first paragraph but R=2*sqrt(L/C) is simple if I
don't have
any real inductance except for parasitic could I use something like 10ˆ-6 H for
value of L in the equation.

Luc Benard