Transformers and Capacitor For Sale

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

TCML,

The following items are for sale to the first person
willing to come to my lab/house and pick them up. I'm in
Torrance CA and my phone number is 310-328-4024.

10kV Power Supply
Consisting of:
-Two GE 5kV, 300ma Ferro resonant Transformers
-Two large multi-platter RF Chokes
-Wood Frame

Condenser Products, Inc. Capacitor
.01uf at 15kVAC (runtime < one hour)
Note: this capacitor was NOT from the infamous "group
purchase" but rather a redesigned unit purchased afterwards.

Both items together (a nice start for a small coil) will
cost $150.00 (purchaser must pick-up as the transformers
are heavy and I don't have the time to crate the items).

Contact me off list by phone or jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com

Jeff W. Parisse
Director, kVA Effects
www.teslacoil-dot-com