Re: Mot DC Ps

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Deano

I'm not ready to try a charging choke, I think this approach need more test
and you probably need
some kind of snubbing circuit to protect the diode ? Concerning the
resistance I find a stock of
200 units 10 Kohm 25W  I could build a MMR ;-)) but the more I think about
it I probably try a
big water resistance ( check the Jim Lux web site ) I KNOW I KNOW : DC and
water will produce a
mixture of oxygen and hydrogen in big quantity , if you mix enough air with
the gas mixture and
pomp it to the exterior it will be safe. I plan to use a 4" pipe PVC 30"
high, the upper
electrode will be movable and use a small vacuum cleaner with the intake
near the water and the
output to the exterior .

Luc Benard