Re: Mot DC Ps

Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

There is an error in the schematic, as drawn... If you want a full wave
doubler, the center tap between the caps should be connected to the center
tap between the MOTs.  The center tap between the diodes should be
connected to the bottom MOT, as shown.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Paul Benham by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Paulb-at-woodanddouglas.co.uk>