From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 6:52 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: mini coil

Original poster: "R Lunsford by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<Millipede-at-carolina.rr-dot-com>

Hello,
 I am going to go miniature for a bit. I want to use my old bug zapper xfmr
run a coil. Unfortunatly, I have no idea what the voltage or current on the
secondary is.
 So, here is my dilema. I need to know if anyone has ever tried this...or a
cheap way of checking the outputs so I can go ahead with this project.
 Thanks,
Robert Lunsford