RE: Disintegrating squirrel cages ?

Original poster: "David Dean by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <deano-at-corridor-dot-net>

Hi Ritchie,

I would not worry about it at all. The rotors I have cut into show no
evidence of anything possibly coming loose. I believe the aluminum goes all
the way around the iron so as to be in one piece.

later

deano