Re: Mot DC Ps

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Paul

Go to the tesla archive at this address :
 http://www.pupman-dot-com/
and check the archive for february 2001 you have the complete tread and
your question is fully explain

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Paul Benham by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Paulb-at-woodanddouglas.co.uk>

> I have looked at this circuit and I believe that the bottom diodes will
> never conduct, and can therefore be removed.  I think it is a straight
> forward voltage doubler circuit.  Am I mis-understanding something?
>
> Paul Benham.
>
> Tesla list wrote:
> >
> > Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
> <ludev-at-videotron.ca>
> >
> > Hi guy,
> >
> > I'm in the process of designing a power supply with 2 MOTs
> >  http://pages.infinit-dot-net/luc2/mot_dc_ps.gif
> > I decided to use a full wave bridge doubler because you can have more
> > power, it's less stressful on the diodes and you can use it at 120 bangs
> > instead of 60 bangs. I really like to have your comment ! I'm open to
> > advice and critique...

cheer,

Luc Benard