Re: question about list ?

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the Tesla list!

This is probably one of the most active lists you will find of it's type.
The number of posts per day can go from 3 to 103.  We hit 30 to 40 posts
per day on average.  I think that is about 100k according to the counter
here.  This list is moderated and only proctical Tesla coil releated issues
are discussed.

The posts are always pure ASCII text without attachments so most normal
mail boxes should be fine as long as you check them every few days.  It
could be rough on a PalmVIIx but everything else should do fine.  You can
always get one of those free Yahoo accounts or something if that is a
problem or you like to keep this separate.  I forget how many mail accounts
I have anymore :-))

Cheers,

	Terry